Perricone No Sun Tanner




I was very kindly given this by the lovely Ronke, who knows my love for achieving a super tan and I am ever so grateful.

Dr Perricone has created a genius multitasking product here, primarily aimed at giving you a fantastic even, natural tan whilst at the same time moisturising your skin providing you with some of the goodness the sun would give you in the form of pro-vitamin D without any harmful effects. This little delight also works at toning, tightening and firming the appearance of your skin, which is the perfect addition to a tanning product. 

It's essentially a gradual tanner, which to be honest, I haven't used for a few years as I was put off by way that some in the past have either streaked on me or left me rather Orange. This product is an absolute breath of fresh air and doesn't do either. I have been using this for the past two weeks and it has left me the most amazing colour. For the first week or so, I was just a very healthy colour but throughout the second week of application, I seem to have darkened up and tanned to the most beautiful shade, of which I am really pleased with.

Some of the ingredients are;
"Phospholipids and enhancer to promote an even and long lasting tan, n-Acetyl-Tyrosin which boosts the skins natural tanning ability, Dr Perricones very own patented DMAE to firm, tighten and tone, Olive Squlane, Cocoa Butter and Kukui Oil to create a rich, creamy texture and deliver deep moisturising protection with Tocotrienols."

The No Sun Tanner* lotion itself smells so incredibly good, very similar in fact to the scent of my Austrailian Gold tanning products which I love. It doesn't feel too greasy on the skin and dries pretty quickly which is great for a before bedtime application, which is when I always apply. 
Other than one other lotion I have been using on my areas of cellulite, this is the only lotion I have been using of an evening. Yes, I haven't applied any other fake tan for almost three weeks! 

I mentioned in my most recent What I'm Wearing post that this was the product that I achieved my tan with and although I am aware I am wearing White on a White background, which is always going to make me look darker on camera, but I promise you I really am tres tanned.


I really am a huge fan of the Glass bottle packaging of this product, I love it, but the downside of it is that there is only 118ml of product and with being glass, you're unable to squeeze the rest of it out which I normally do- either that or end up cutting it in half in desperation!
I'm left with just at around half of the bottle of product left, after 14 days, and at the cost of £54 it is a little steep.

I think if you are going on holiday and want build up a natural looking glow and you want to boost your skins natural tanning ability, then this is definitely worth a try if you fancy treating yourself.
It really has been a little wonder and if I decide to book a holiday this Summer, then this will definitely be on my pre-holiday shopping list.

This is available to buy online on the Perricone MD website and John Lewis

What do you think of this No Sun Tanner? Is it something that you will be purchasing before your Summer holidays?

xx