MAC Morange









A few days a go I decided to pick up a few bits in MAC including MAC Morange whilst having a little wander through Duty Free. With the benefit of having a few pounds off, quite frankly it would be rude not to!
I was actually a little naughty, in that I couldn't decide between this and Vegas Volt and after a couple of tweets telling me they were both fabulous, I decided to treat myself to both. 

I'm really loving wearing brighter lips at the moment. I'm not sure where it came from, but I really am enjoying it. I think that because I wear them at work, I've got used to seeing them on my face.

MAC describe this as a "Loudmouth Orange" and I agree 100%. It's so out there, and on the MAC lipstick colour chart this most definitely stands out the most. 

This is definitely more of a risky lipstick, and I was a little bit weary of wearing it at first, but in the end decided that I had wanted it for so long and to just go for it. I put it on and went to London and whilst parading around Topshop, I was complimented twice on it. Yay! If that doesn't give me the confidence to wear it again I don't know what will.

It's a super pigmented medium to dark Orange and with being an Amplified finish, is very opaque and creamy on the lips. I applied this at around 1pm and now at 5:30pm is is still very much on my lips- though it is bleeding slightly as you can see in the photo above. This is the only problem with it, I think I'll need a lipliner to wear along side it, especially if I'm going to wear it for long periods of time. If you have any recommendations I would be very, very grateful!

Another Orange lipstick that I am absolutely desperate to try is Topshop Infared. I've heard so many good things about it, and I'm annoyed that I didn't pick one up today.

What do you think about Morange? Is it too Orange for you or would it brighten up your day like it does for me?

xx