What I'm Wearing..



MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC30
Benefit Hoola
MAC Melba
Benefit They're Real
Buck Urban Decay Naked Palette
HD Brow Palette Rich Brown
MAC Morange

I posted about one of my newest additions to my lipstick drawer, Morange, and here it is along with the rest of my make up. I really do love it. I never thought that I would wear an Orange lipstick, but I really am such a fan now. I have come a long way from the I only wear Nudes and Pinks girl that I was a couple of years ago.

Quite surprisingly, today was the first day in a about a week that I haven't worn liquid eyeliner and my eyes feel a little naked. It's definitely a phase I'm going through, and although it closes my eyes up a little (more than they already are!), it seems makes them look a lot more Blue which I love. It also makes me look at little more awake whilst I'm at work, which is usually far from the truth. 

What do you think of both liquid eyeliner and Orange lips? Do you go through lots of make up phases like me?

xx