What I'm Wearing- Topshop Pink Shorts and Blazer









Pink Blazer- Topshop
Pink Shorts- Topshop
Cream Blouse- Charity Shop
Black Court Shoes- Dorothy Perkins
Grey Messenger Bag- Zara
Silver Casio- Urban Outfitters

I love this outfit, I actually got it in the Topshop sale yesterday and just couldn't wait to put it on. I have had my eye on the shorts for a while now, but they were something I kept putting off until next time. I was so pleased when I saw them half price at just £18, down from the original price of £35. I picked them out and decided that without even trying them on I had to have them, and then I came across the matching Blazer being trawled around the floor. For just £30 down from £60, this also had to be mine.
I was planning on saving it for a birthday lunch outfit, but I can't wait until then and have decided to wear it this evening instead. 

It works really well with both with and without the Blazer. I feel very Mollie King in it, which I love. 

As you know, I love this Grey Zara Messenger bag and a little heads up- its now in the Zara sale for just £15. Bargain! I nearly purchased a back up, but I decided thats just silly.

Black shoes aren't really something that I would have thought I would wear with this, but with it all being very Pastel (even my toes) I felt I should break it up a little bit. I don't think they look out of place, if anything I like the classic feel of it. 

What do you think of this outfit? Is it too Pink or fabulous?

xx