Jewel Rhi Bracelets



I was recently contacted by Rhi, who has an online jewellery shop called Jewel Rhi selling delicate, affordable pieces including these absolutely lovely bracelets pictured above.

I was given the opportunity to pick a few things to try and I really like them. I'm really into Silver at the moment and my favourite style of bracelet by far is the friendship style. I've been on the hunt for some studded ones recently, but when I saw these charmed bracelets I really fell for them.
They're very simple, but still, so very eye-catching. 
These bracelets are the Cross My Heart bracelet*, that costs £3.50 and the Skull/Cross Friendship bracelets* that cost just £3 and are extremely customisable in terms of colour choices.

Quite often when I place online jewellery orders, I seem to have to wait quite a long time for dispatch and delivery, but these arrived super quickly and was on my wrist within just a few days.

Rhi has been very lovely and given me a discount code to share with you. The code BELLE10 will give you 10% off your order here on Jewel Rhi, until 5th September 2012.

What do you think of these? Will you be treating yourself to any of these lovely bracelets?

xx