MAC In Synch









When I saw Anna blog about this MAC lip pencil, I couldn't get my mind off it and just had to have it.

It's in actual fact my first MAC lip pencil, if I do use a pencil which I don't very often, I normally stick to a cheap and cheerful option but I've never seen one in this colour and so had to had to had to purchase it!

It's called In Synch and though formerly in the Quite Cute and Too Fabulous Collections, it has now been re-released as part of the MAC Beth Ditto collection.  

It's so pretty and I am so pleased I got hold of it. It's my favourite kind of lip colour, a Matte Pink Peach shade and is described as a Bright Yellow Pink.   

As a lip liner, it is perfect for lighter shades such as Hue, Myth and Creme d'nude as it is pretty light and I think compliments them well.
I personally think it can be worn on its own too, although without a balm underneath it would be quite drying ala Topshop Coy! I love how it looks, and although it does last quite a long while on the lips, after a couple of hours it doesn't feel great so I really would suggest wearing a balm on top or underneath, or if you're a gloss girl, a gloss on top.

I really like this, I'd love to know what you think of this shade? Is it something you would like to or have tried?

xx