What I'm Wearing



MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC30
Nars Laguna
MAC Melba
HD Brow Palette Rich Brown
No7 Eyebrow Pencil Brown/Black
Benefit They're Real Black
MAC In Synch
MAC Hue

I tinted my eyebrows again this morning with my Eylure Tinting Kit. I don't do it that often, but thought I would this week as I'm going to Wireless Festival this weekend and I'm not planning on wearing lots of make up, purely because it will probably rain and I'll end up looking horrific, plus I don't really want to carry it all around with me.  

I'm really pleased with the colour my of my lips, I used my new In Synch lip pencil which I love with Hue on top. I really have been enjoying darker brighter lips recently, as I'm sure you can see throughout my recent blog posts, but with planning on being so on the go today (I have some manic last minute festival shopping planned this afternoon), I opted for the easy option.

I'm not sure whether to lighten my hair again for the summer, I really like this colour (Dark Warm Brown) but feel I need a little change- what do you think?

I hope you're all really well

xx