Essie Then and Now







I was recently contacted by Then and Now who were very excited, as I would be, to have their very own Essie nail shade, named after and completely exclusive to their store.

The shade is named Then and Now* and is a really wearable Grey shade. It's very much a Mauve Clay toned Grey which I can see living on my nails, especially throughout the Autumn Winter period when my nail tones go a lot more to the dusty, darker, richer part of the colour spectrum.

To achieve the opaque colour I have on my nail wheel, I used three coats which each dried really quickly and smoothly. With one coat, the results are a lot lighter and more similar to how it looks in the bottle, though pretty sheer which isn't personally how I would wear it. I think it definitely needs at least two coats.

I really like this shade and so many other Essie products, but as I mentioned before, this one is exclusive to Then and Now and so is available here online for £10.50.

What do you think of Essie polishes? Is Then and Now a shade that you would wear on your nails?

 xx