Origins Clear Improvement Mask






I've become a little obsessed with face masks recently and so picked up a sample of this to try and work on my pores around my nose area and after using just half of the sample, I knew I had to purchase the full size. 

This mask works at drawing out all of the bad stuff that has got lost deep in your pores, absorbing all of the bad toxins and dissolving impurities. It's not like other masks that I have used in the past where immediately on removal your skin feels beautifully radiant and glowing but it doesn't claim to do that, this product works to clear your skin out and that is by no means is that ever with immediate effect.
As nice as it would be, I think it's nice to see a product gradually working especially with daily factors and enviromental toxins adding all the time, it's nice to go to it once every few days rather than stripping your skin completely each time, which would more than likely overdo it and leave my skin worse than before.

I use this product maybe twice a week after having a hot bath and only on my nose, paying particular attention to around my nostril area. This is where I suffer mostly with clogged mores and to be honest, a few weeks on from using this I really do feel they are a lot more clear and the area is considerably less oily which is great.
There is of course still issues going on, but I'm hoping that with continual use of this they will be drawn out for good.

This clay based mask doesn't dry as quick or as hard as others I have tried, it feels a lot more comfortable and although theres still the fun cracking bit at the end it isn't as tight drying as others. On application it's smooth and pretty similar to a lotion and isn't hard to work with in the slightest. A little goes a long way and I really enjoy using it.

I'm really becoming so trusting in Origins products and if you suffer with clogged pores then this is definitely worth a go.

It costs £20 for 100ml, which I think is reasonable for the size and quality and is available at Origins counters or online here

In terms of online shopping, I had a really good experience with Origins and would really recommend it, it was free delivery and although samples are available at counters, I got to choose five free good sized samples which I think is excellent. 

Have you tried this mask? What works best for your pores?

xx