Liz Earle Healthy Glow Powder Blush- Nectar






 Yes..another blush, but this time a blush in a pretty Pink shade rather than a Peach or a Coral.
It's Liz Earles powder blush in Nectar* and it's a little Rosy dream.

It's described as an Vibrant Rose Pink shade, and that it is. The vibrancy came as a shock to me as after having a look online beforehand, it looked slightly more muted and more of a darker shade. That's not necessarily a bad thing but if you are looking to buy any of the products, I would suggest looking online for photos or swatching at counters first.
I personally find that shades of blush on more of the Peach spectrum suit my colouring and base shades more than Pink do and so when I use this, I do have to be very subtle and light-handed with it to avoid looking Noddy like. I blend it into an almost barely there shade, but it completes my make up with a tiny little flush of colour which is nice.

Like the Cream blush in Nude that I blogged about here, this is also super pigmented. I'm really impressed with the Liz Earle make up that I've tried and swatched in stores, when they first launched them I must admit I was a little unsure whether they would work or whether they would just be a nice little expansion for the brand but I really am pleased. The colours are nicely pigmented and long-wearing which is fab.

This comes in a Liz Earle branded mirrored compact in a slightly bigger size of 6g compared to the Cream blush which is 2g, though for the same price of £16.50. The Colour collection is is available at counters and online here

Have you tried any of the Liz Earle Colour range? Are you a Pink or a Peach girl?

xx