What I'm Wearing



Studio Fix Fluid NC30
Liz Earle Natural Glow Bronzer
Liz Earle Powder Blush- Nectar
HD Brow Palette Rich Brown
Benefit They're Real
Nars Barbarella

After a very hectic bank holiday weekend, I'm spending today relaxing on the sofa getting on with some serious blogging. 
I am so absolutely exhausted from my weekend at Creamfields, despite the weekend being brought to an end early because of serious flooding and swamped tents, my boyfriend and I had a really good time and a fab little road trip. It's certainly taken its toll though and every part of my body aches horrifically!
I took a few photos of my camping experience, all of which are on Instagram (bellesboutique).

I had to pop out to do a couple of errands this morning, so applied minimal make up. In fact less than this, the lipstick and mascara was just added for photo purposes!
 I've just written a post about the Liz Earle powder blush that I'm wearing and that should be live within the next couple of days, I'm really impressed with the quality of their Colour range and think they're definitely worth a try!

I'm really loving how my hairs looking after using the Lee Stafford Big Fat Tong that I blogged about here, what do you use to achieve volume and body? 
I'm thinking of going lighter with my hair, but I'm worried it's going to take some serious bleaching out because of the Red tones in it? If you know anything about hair colouring or have any ideas I'd love to hear them!

I'm super tanned at the moment and back using Xen Tan Dark Lotion Absolute Luxe, as the Dark Lotion that I have raved about for years seems to have stopped working on me. Either they have changed the formula or my skin has become immune to it- either way, I'm super disappointed as it's been my favourite tan for what seems like forever now. Absolute Luxe is more of an expensive option, but it's so so worth it and I managed to pick it up here in the Feel Unique sale which is a bonus.

I hope you're all really well and had a fabulous bank holiday weekend!

xx