Nars Gilda









I was recently in Liberty with my boyfriend doing a little post birthday shopping and of course, ended up at the Nars counter for a substantial amount of time. I'm not really a fan of spending time at make up counters as in the past I haven't had the best experience, however in Liberty the staff couldn't be any more helpful and genuinely friendly.

I got talking to the lady and she instantly knew what kind of products I would be after, I'm guessing from the make up I was wearing that day, but she led me to all of the products I had previously had my eye on. Gilda being one of them. 
After trying lots of things and having a mega swatching session, I decided that this was the next blush to be apart of my collection and my boyfriend very kindly treated me to it!

To begin with, I couldn't decide between this and Gina but because Gina is slightly more similar to everything I already have, I opted for this which of course, is still a Coral Blush but it has the slightest Red tone to it, rather than my normal Peachy Corals.
I stayed clear of the shimmer products (surprise!) and this is very much a true matte product, although I did have to double check with the sales assistant as at the counter there was a bit of shimmer in the pan from another product which had me a little concerned.

I'm really such a fan of this product, it's such a lovely colour and adds a beautiful finish to my make up. I never really used to be a blush girl, but now my make up isn't complete until a brush of coral on my cheeks. 

I really like Nars products and the packaging is by far my favourite of all brands. It's a little more expensive, costing £21 but in my opinion is a quality product, a fair size and blushes seem to last forever anyway, which justifies it a little more!

Have you tried this product? What do you think?

xx