Beauty Mart






















The third floor of Harvey Nicholls, London, is home to a fantastic new concept concession store- Beauty Mart. I popped along one day last week with Sabrina and Jessica and was absolutely taken back by the amount of fabulous products and incredibly helpful beauty advisors.

The concept of having all of the testers out, organised to absolute perfection to try to your hearts content thrills me and now I know what wonders they stock, I can't wait to go back and pick up a few bits and pieces. From lower end products to higher end, they have it all and even if you don't really need anything, it's so worth a little look.

Sorry this post is incredibly photo heavy, but I thought it was all too exciting not to share with you all.

What do you think of the look of the Beauty Mart? What products stand out the most to you?