Mavala Heavy Metals


Purple Sensation


Paradise Blue 


 Satin

If you're a fan of metallic nail shades, then look no further. Mavala have a new collection set for Autumn/Winter and it comes in the form of five shades that make up the Heavy Metal Collection.

Vibrant Pearl, Satin*, Platinum Marble, Paradise Blue* and Purple Sensation* are the shades that complete this metallic finish standout range.
They are each extremely pigmented nail varnishes and I didn't even find the need for a second coat to achieve a great shade and finish. They are pretty high shine and like I said, if you are a fan of metallic foil like finishes, then you need look no further.
They dry in around a minute, which is a must for me. I'm not the most patient person when it comes to waiting for my nails to dry, so these are a winner in my opinion.

Mavala is well known for its small 5ml bottles and at only £4.30 for such a good quality, they are very much worth it.

Though I don't think for me they are the most wearable shades, I do think they will be absolutely perfect for Autumn/Winter, especially over the Christmas period. 

They are available to buy in both John Lewis and wwww.debenhams.co.uk

Are you a fan of metallic nails? What do you think of these shades?