Chantecaille Cheek Shade- Delight









Whilst visiting one of my favourite stores, Liberty, I had my inevitable look around the beauty counters and without any exaggeration, knew I had to get this Chantecaille Blush as soon as I saw it. 
I think the lady on the counter wanted me to buy a blush from another collection, but I was so adamant that this was the one I wanted. It looked to be apart of the colour family I always go for, and feel most comfortable with on my cheeks. 

It's called Delight and it is matte Rosy Peach Pink shade, that I must admit looked a lot more on the Peach spectrum in store and when I got home and tried it with my make up, though it is lovely, I was a little disappointed. Other than the shade, the thing that sold me most of this product was how soft and delicate it feels on the skin. It's made up of micro particle technology that produces an extremely light and fine powder that feels so soft when both swatched and on the skin. Another selling point of this product I have found out when researching into it further, is that it also includes Vitamins A, C and E which somehow help with anti-aging. I'm not so sure on how a blush would do this, but it certainly sounds good.

The colour pay off is very strong. It's really super pigmented and although it does blend out pretty easily, you do have to be quite light with it at risk of looking too flushed and Pink cheeked (or clown like!).

The downside of this product is that at £24, there is only 2.5g of product. It's pretty packaging with a mixture of a shine and frosted finish, but I do think that for such a tiny blush it is quite expensive and I'm not sure if it's really worth it. I do like it and the shade is nice, but I don't love it. I have noticed that I don't reach for it as much as I do other blushes, which with me says a lot. 

Have you tried any Chantecaille blushes? What do you think of them?