Dior Rouge Nude Lip Blush- Grége








How beautiful is this lipstick? Both the shade and the detailing of the packaging make me happy and it has fast become a permanent addition to my every day make up bag.

Dior Rouge Nude Lip Blush in 169 Grége* is a super creamy balm-like formula in ever such a wearable warmer nude shade. It's not the usual kind of shade I would pick out at a counter, with the slight worry of it being too dark or mature looking for me, however on the lips though it has great pigmentation it also has a really nice semi-transparent finish that gives a lovely radiance and on me, works as the perfect doesn't look like I'm wearing a lipstick, but I am natural kind of shade.

I've fallen for the softness this gives your lips and I'm now definitely tempted by 263 Swan and 228 Indiscréte that are also apart of the Rouge Nude Collection.   

These Dior lipsticks cost £25 and are available at all Dior counters and Selfridges online.

Are you tempted by the moisturising qualities, the shade or even just the packaging?

xx