What I'm Wearing



Avon Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage- Medium Beige*
Hourglass Illume Bronze Light
Chantecaille Blush- Delight
HD Brow Palette- Rich Brown
NYX Le Frou Frou Mascara- Black*
Avon True Colour- Mocha Latte*
MAC Hue

It's my first time trying out this Avon foundation, and since attending the Avon event that I blogged about here I couldn't wait to give it a go. So far, although I can't really judge it properly as it has only been on for a day, I am so pleased. It gives me my perfect amount of coverage and the colour match is perfect. I must admit, I am always a little cautious with foundations that are in the lower price range but I think my beloved Studio Fix Fluid may have found its competition.

This morning I posted about the Hourglass Illume Bronze Light and here you can see it in all of its glory. I love how this looks on my skin, especially with this foundation. I find the shades to really compliment each other. I always go a little stronger on the cheekbones and the around the jaw line and a softer on my temples and on my nose. I don't want to look over contoured but it does play a strong part in my make up routine. If you want to see a post more in depth about my contouring, do let me know below!
The highlighter in the duo really adds the nicest subtle glow on me, if I do say so myself. I do like mostly matte product on my face, so it makes a nice little change to have a glow.

  I've had a really nice quiet weekend, I've put some more storage into my bedroom so I have just been organising it. It's nothing special, pretty un-special actually but I needed drawers to house my products. I now have a drawer for haircare, skincare, fake tan, nails and lashes and perfumes. Pretty extreme but I'd rather it all have a home rather than be scattered all over my bedroom.

I hope you're all well xx