Tresemmé Texture Event










Tonight I attended the fabulous Heron Tower for Cocktails and Canapés forty stories high at Sushisamba and dinner at the most amazing restaurant Duck & Waffle all in aid for the lovely Tresemmé Texture Event. 
We was all absolutely spoilt and seriously fed so much. I'm pretty sure I have never eaten that much food in my entire life and I am in no way, shape or form complaining. The sharing dishes we were served weren't the usual meals that I would go for and were probably a little adventurous for me, but nevertheless, absolutely incredible. Who knew Duck, Waffles, Egg and Maple Syrup piled on top of each other would taste so good?

Over the most amazing clear views of London, amongst the most delightful company, we were taken through the Tresemmé Texture range and demonstrated how to use them in order to achieve the perfect loose tousled textured look that I know so many of use strive to have. I certainly love this look so I took in all of the information very carefully and can't wait to put what I learnt to use and share it all with you.

The range consists of four products; Velvet Créme to help define and enhance any layers you have in your hair whilst giving a hold and fab matte finish, a Tousled Wave Spray to give your curls definition in an undone loose fashion whilst leaving your hair soft and bouncy, a Backcomb Dust that creates lift and volume without having to backcomb and a Texture Style Divine Definition Spray to give you fab, seperated layers leaving short to medium hair looking terrifically texturised. 
I'm most looking forward to trying the Backcomb Dust on my hair. I have tried quite a few similar products and have had mixed experiences, but hearing absolutely amazing things about this one has left me very excited!

These four Tresemmé Texture products each cost £5.50 and will be available as of 1st October in Boots.

Do you strive for the perfect texturised hair or are you more of a perfectly neat fan? Will you be trying any of the Texture range?