Nail Art Nail Tattoos









These Nail Art Nail Tattoos* are absolutely perfect for adding a little touch to your nails, especially if you're a fan of nail art but don't have the time or concentration to do it. 
I had a little play with them this afternoon on top of my Dior polish in Grege* and love how they turnt a plain simple nail into something a little more fun and eye catching.

Each pack comes with 60 stickers, made up of some really pretty designs. I personally think they look really nice with one sticker used on each hand as an accent nail, but they can be used in so many ways for example with one or more nail polish as a part of a whole nail art design or theme.

They are super easy to apply and are quite literally tiny peel off stickers. I would suggest if you do decide to try these out, that you use tweezers for application, I find it just makes application that little more precise which I definitely needed. A layer of top coat is suggested in the instructions for use, however I didn't use any and they stayed stuck to my nails for a good while. 

These are just little bit of fun and are a great way to add a little something to your nail look. 
They are available for £5.99 at www.skinartuk.com

What do you think of these? Are you a pro at nail art or would these nail tattoos be perfect for you?

xx