Laura Mercier Baked Eye Colour- Limited Edition Silver



I'm not really very much of an eye shadow girl and when I do opt for little more than a stroke of mascara on my eyes, my colours tend to be on the natural side. Earthy hues and nudes are what appeal to me most. But for those of you that do love a fancy eye, I thought I would share this Laura Mercier Baked Silver Eyeshadow* with you. 

Coming from a girl that only really ventures out with colours on her lips, I must say this is a rather special Silver. It's super pigmented and the slightest touch of this leaves behind a true Silver, shimmery pigment.  
Though a baked powder eyeshadow, the consistency of this feels not powder like at all and instead a beautifully soft, smooth, velvet texture. It feels really lovely and doesn't seem to have any fall out which is great.
I'm starting to see a lot more wet and dry eyeshadows on the market now and this is one of them. Used dry as pictured in the top swatch, this is more of a subtle sheer shade and applied with a brush with a spritz of Fix + as pictured in the bottom it is a lot more opaque and vibrant.

I'm not sure if I would be able to pull off such a cool shade in my make up, although maybe it would be more fitting for me coming up to Christmas.  

This unfortunately was Limited Edition in the Summer Jewels collection, but Laura Mercier Baked Eye Colours are available in other fantastic shades costing £18.50 and are available at Laura Mercier Counters, Selfridges, Liberty and Space NK

What do you think of Wet and Dry eye shadows? How would you use this shade?

Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Bloglovin | Instagram