Babyliss Elegance 2100








After putting up with a hairdryer that had tendencies to switch off after around five minutes and not come back on, it is such a relief to now be the owner of a beautiful, lightweight and super speedy hairdryer that works a treat. With The Babyliss Elegance 2100*, blowdrying my hair is a pleasure and I can take my time whilst enjoying the high power functions that allow me with its super light weight, to blow maximum volume into my hair with such ease.

I would say in the last five years, I have probably gone through 2/3 hairdryers and to date, this is easily the nicest one I have used. I must admit, it has pretty much the same functions as the others I have used previously, though this is certainly the lightest and it seems very powerful and fast drying.

Having a swival cord is something I have on most of my hair tools, but have never had on a hairdryer before. This honestly makes it so much easier to use, especially when you have a massive brush in one hand and the hairdryer in the other. It saves getting all tangled up and so makes the process, which lets face it can often be a bit of a chore, a lot more bearable.

I really enjoy using this hairdryer, it works super well to blow dry my hair nicely and the cool shot button works brilliantly to add a final bit of shine to my hair after blowdrying and to help set any style, especially after using heat on my rollers, to speed the process up a little. 

This hairdryer is exclusive to Boots and costs £27.99 though it is currently on offer for £17.99.