Get the Look Blogger Challenge: Rock the Party with Miss Selfridge, Bourjois and Toni & Guy




 







Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation Shade 53*
Bourjois Healthy Mix Unifying Powder Shade 53*
Bourjois Intense Extrait 10*
Bourjois Queen Attitude Khol Kajal*
Bourjois Queen Attitude Volume Mascara*
Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick Shade 13*
Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzer

Label M Sea Salt Spray*
Label M Shine Spray*
Label M Volume Mousse*
Label M Resurrection Style Dust* 

I was recently invited to take part in a Miss Selfridge, Bourjois and Toni & Guy Bloggers Challenge to celebrate the launch of Miss Selfridge Get The Look Tutorials and this is the look that I have put together.

I had the opportunity to pick out an outfit and use the tutorials to put together my take on the Rock The Party look using Bourjois make up and Label M hair products.
I chose the Miss Selfridge Gold Embellished Prom Dress, as I absolutely love all of the delicate detail that has gone into it and think the Gold on Black is beautiful. I often go for quite simple dresses, but I love the mixture of textures this offers and the sequin embellishments are perfect for the festive period. The shape is super flattering and where the it is quite heavily embellished on top, it feels really structured which is great. 

I really like the hair and make up that is matched with this look, the Red lipstick is a massive statement whilst the dark smokier eye and texturised hair is quite laid back making it very rock chic. This is most certainly a glam look, but in more of an effortless style which I personally love and tend to go for as often as I can, whether it be on a night out or day to day. 

Pulled together, I think this look is the perfect girls night out look. It's a fancy take on the little Black dress, with the Gold sequins and Red lip making it even more so the ultimate party dress. 

As a take on the Rock The Party tutorials, I've put together a video of me getting ready and would love to know your thoughts.


Miss Selfridge, Bourjois and Toni & Guy have worked to put three looks together; Pretty Princess, Dawn to Dusk and Rock the Party and they can all be found here.

Do you like my look? Which of the three would you go for?