Laura Mercier Signature Votive Collection









 

Oh I do love a sale, especially a Christmas one and whilst I was in Selfridges yesterday, I managed to catch the beginning of their tremendous one and get my hands on this four set Laura Mercier Signature Votive Collection for £10, yes £10.

It was reduced from £42 to £21, but because of a slightly battered box and a very kind lady I managed to get this for £10 which I am so incredibly pleased about as it has been on my wish list for a while now.

These scented candles of Warm Roasted Chestnut, Creme Brûlée, Fresh Fig and Tarte Au Citron are all absolutely beautiful. If you have read my Laura Mercier Creme Brûlée Hand Cream post, then you'll know how much I love that scent, but honestly they are all so lovely and I can't bring myself to pick a favourite. I've already started burning them and this evening the Warm Roasted Chestnut candle has made my house smell so festively divine. They are all quite rich scents which won't be for everyone, especially the Creme Brûlée as it can be a little sickly, but I really do love them.

This set is still widely available, although I definitely suggest you get to Selfridges to see if you can pick it up with 50% off.