Pixi Beauty Lip & Line- Pale Petal









 I know I have been all about dark Red lips recently and I'll be honest, I didn't think this one would be making a real appearance until Spring was at least in sight, but I just love this Pixi Lip & Line in Pale Petal* so much and just had to share it with you. 

It pretty much hasn't left my lips since receiving it and it's definitely one of my favourite lip products, combining both the lipstick and the lip liner in one, it's super convenient and the colour is just wonderful. It's pretty similar to so many lip colours I already own, but it fits in perfectly and I love the pretty Pink Peach tone it gives my lips.
The consistency is really nice to work with and it doesn't leave my lips feeling super dry either which is great. It's pretty long lasting and on the lips it has a slight unintended scent and taste that I really like, it kind of reminds me of Coconut, delicious. 

This is such a pretty product that at the Pixi Beauty event had so many of us falling for it. 

These Pixi Lip & Line products cost £12 which seeing as it is two products in one I think is super reasonable. If you fancy one yourself, they are available in Pixi stores and online, Boots and asos.