Pixi Shades of Nude Quartette







Another Pixi product that I have recently be loving is their Eyeshadow Shades of Nude Quartette*. 
Eyeshadow isn't something that I really blog too much about because it isn't something I wear all of the time, although funnily enough, it is definitely growing on me and I do seem to be wearing it a lot more, mostly on evenings out and special occasions rather than day to day.

This palette of four shades is made up of my favourite kind of colour scheme, Nudes. There are four beautiful neutral shades ranging in formulas from satin to iridescent.
Worn singly or together for a more smokey look, they aren't the most pigmented products that I have ever used and first application they are quite subtle, but if you do prefer a stronger look they certainly build up easily enough.

This quartette palette costs £16 and is also available in Shades of Taupe and Shades of Peach, which are both equally beautiful. If you're into Nudes like I am, then this is more than likely one for you and is available to buy in Pixi stores, online and on asos.