Rococo Nail Apparel- Lab Nude 8.0





I've had this Rococo Nail Apparel* nail varnish for a little while now, but because it was sat inside the box it has managed to stay on my side table, surprisingly pretty much untouched. A couple of days ago, I decided to apply it and instantly falling for it, was super disappointed that I hadn't given it a go sooner. 

Rococo Lab Nude 8.0 is such a beautiful colour and I really can't believe that I haven't worn it before now, of course here I have teamed it up with a Glitter accent nail (Models Own Hed Kandi Disco Heaven*) but on it's own it sits as a beautiful Beige Nude shade with ever such the slightest hint of a dusky Pink tone which makes it a little warmer and super complimentary. 

It has the nicest consistency, applying thick to the nail with no real need for a second coat, although I do always like to apply one anyway. It dries very quickly and looks super shiny on your nails, which I love. 

I'm new to Rococo, although I have been known to drool over some of the shades in Space NK, mostly  the Gold Leaf Lacquer, which actually, thinking about it now may make its way onto my ever growing Christmas list.

Rococo nail polishes are beautifully boxed and cost £12, which for the shiny finish and the stunning colour, I feel is completely worth it.

Along with an array of so many beautiful shades, this Rococo Polish is available in Space NK.