Sisley Skincare and Cosmetics









How incredible do all of these products look on this dressing table? Sisley really do pull out all of the stops when it comes to their products; the ingredients, the colour ranges of their cosmetics and of course, what I always fall for, the packaging are all incredible and super appealing from many different perspectives.

As a skincare brand, Sisley offer some exceptional products and although they are apart of the more expensive market they include some fantastic ingredients that offer great results, which is why the French brand has fans in 80 countries, over every continent of the world. 

Sisley as a brand want to represent great quality with guaranteed results and although I am new to trying Sisley products myself, after hearing the companies history and concepts behind their products, I am extremely excited to use them. 

There are a few products in their skincare range that appeal to me most including the Sisley Face Masks and their Global Perfect Pore Minimizer. These are two of the stand out products for me and I can't wait to give them a go.
In terms of cosmetics, some of Sisleys products have grabbed my attention for quite a while now.
The packaging of the products are all equally beautiful and pictured above are some of my favourites. 
Their Hydrating Lipsticks not only come in an array of beautiful, super pigmented shades but they are also packaged in the the prettiest of Gold tubes which I love. 

Second to lipsticks, which are of course my favourite, are their powder compacts which are pretty fancy. 
The Phyto Blush Eclats, Sunglow Pressed Powders and Powder Compacts all come in beautiful mirrored compacts that are so nicely embossed and designed in either the most beautiful of Gold packaging and even Zebra and Leopard Print, which in Sisleys rather classic collection definitely stand out.

I would love to know if you have tried any of Sisleys products and what your favourites are?
Have you currently got your eye on anything from their ranges?