Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash




My bathroom has recently turned slightly chaotic in terms of product overload, but in amongst all of the  bubble baths, shower gels and copious amounts of hair products (that are of course all totally necessary!) my favourite product in there right now has to be this dreamy body wash.

Now, I know there are a lot of Soap & Glory fans out there that I'm sure will probably be super shocked to hear me say this, but I've never really been too much of a fan. I do like Hand Food and the odd product here and there, but it's never been a brand that I have had to have in my bathroom. Until now.

This Sugar Crush Fresh & Foamy Body Wash is absolutely incredible and in terms of scent is right up my street. It's a strong Citrus scented, fresh Lime fragrance and is so zesty and delicious. Just a few pumps of this 500ml bottle does an incredible job and leaves not only me, but my bathroom too, smelling amazing.

If you're into Citrus scents like I am, then I really recommend that you go to Boots and pick one of these up. 

It costs £6.50 which for a 500ml pump bottle is so reasonable and the even better news is that it's currently on 3 for 2 in Boots, which means you can pick up the Sugar Scrub and the Body Butter too!