What I'm wearing..


MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC30
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer- Medium
Make Up Forever HD Powder
Nars Laguna
MAC Melba
MAC Creme d'nude on top of Topshop Coy
HD Brow Palette- Rich Brown
New CID Cosmetics i-flutter- Black*
Naked Palette- Naked and Buck

I thought I would share my make up of the day with you and a couple of little make up updates.
I've finally worked out the perfect amount of Make Up Forever HD Powder to use, without getting serious flashback and I now love it. It really mattes out the areas that are playing up a little bit. Fingers crossed this means goodbye to to any more photo disasters!
I also have found another Coy combination, and thats paired with Creme d'nude. I really love MAC's Creme d'nude but find myself hardly ever reaching for it because its just a melting nuisance. I have decided that I may well de-tube it into a little pot, and use it like that instead. I really like the colour I have achieved from it, so think that will work out well. It will also mean that I will be ready for another 'Back to MAC'- eek!

Today I went for lunch at Meat Liquor with my boyfriend, and managed to drag him around a few shops afterwards.
I had to justify dragging him around, so picked up a few bits and pieces. I'm especially excited that I finally managed to get Chanel Soliel Tan De Chanel Bronze Universel. I haven't tried it yet, as in true blogger style I have to take photos of it first, but from the packaging alone I know that I love it already. 
I know some people have found the use of it a little tricky at first, so if you have any tips for application I would be super grateful!

I hope you're all really well

xx