Gielly Green Boutique Collection Nourish Mask




For as long as I can remember, my mum and I have loved to indulge in a hair treatment and there is an ever growing queue of new ones sat on the side of the bath waiting to be used. The latest one to grace our locks is this Gielly Green Nourish Mask*. 

I'm not sure who wins the prize for my favourite mask ever, but I know that this one is certainly up there, if not taking the winning title. It's not a brand I had heard of previously to trying it, in fact even when I was using it I wasn't sure on the brand nor where it sat in terms of high or low end, but I did know that the results were excellent and every single time I have washed my hair for the past couple of months I have reached for it.

Since looking into repurchasing this, I have found out that it is actual fact one of the priciest hair masks that I have ever tried at £29.50, but is it worth it? I think it is.

I tend to wash my hair before my bath and massage this into my newly washed wet hair from root to end and leave for the duration of my bath time, which is usually around 20/25 minutes. It's a very thick rich consistency which I think you can see from the photo above and just a small amount leaves my hair feeling so nice and soft. It definitely helps to give my hair a shine and without feeling heavy in the slightest, my hair feels and looks so much glossier and healthier.

The packaging is pretty massive for the 200ml of product, surrounded in a very chunky squared Plastic base which is probably my only negative. It does take up a little more room than necessary and there is just no way I would be able to take it away with me on trips as it is also quite weighty.

Gielly Green is a boutique salon in Marylebone and for a stand alone salon, this is a really fantastic product. I'm really keen to try the other masks and the volume range next, as I'm sure you know, volume enhancing products are always my go-to in any hair care collection. 

This product is available for £29.50 on the Gielly Green website and Beauty Bay

Do you use a hair mask on your hair? Have you tried any of the Gielly Green Boutique Collection?