Origins Make a Difference Plus + Rejuvenating Treatment




I've recently been trying quite a few new products in amongst my skin care routine and I'm really enjoying using a varied range of products more than ever. In the Winter, I feel like my skin needs a little more love and attention and I am enjoying nothing more than treating my skin to nice products on a cosy evening in.

This Origins Make a Difference + Rejuvenating Treatment* is one product of eight in the range and when I first received it, I kind of just assumed it was going to be a standard moisturiser, however, this is a rehydrating and repairing treatment that applied after a serum and on its own is absolutely perfect on my skin. Both in the morning before my make up application and in the evening before bed, this product is lovely and it leaves my skin feeling incredible.

I must say when I apply this at night, I do apply quite a bit more product but it sinks into my skin beautifully and doesn't feel heavy in the slightest. I wake up to such nice skin and really feel like it has given my skin a little boost.
Applied before my make up, it is absolutely wonderful. It's an oil-free product with a gel-like texture that glides onto my skin so smoothly. It feels really quite refreshing and cooling on my skin and being so lightweight, sinks in relatively fast making it perfect for a quick morning routine.

I've spoken to a few people about this product and I know some of them weren't too keen on the scent, but I love it. Before I had even used this product I loved the smell and rushed to my mum for her to smell it. Two of the ingredients are Lychee and Watermelon, but it very much reminds me of a childhood toy, which I am the first to admit sounds extremely bizarre! One of the girls agreed and said maybe it's plastic-like, but it really reminds me of the childhood Fairy Cupcakes which is just one of those smells that I can't get enough of.

I really like this product, so much so that I am very close to the scraping the bottom of the 50ml tub and adding a new one into my basket. It leaves my skin feeling beautifully moisturised and hydrated which on these cold frosty days is perfect.

This Origins Make a Difference Plus + Rejuvenating Treatment is available from Origins online and Origins counters and costs £33.